Monday

Finding a Job With Omegle

You might get lucky:

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with.
Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: We're here to find a job
Stranger: lulz
Stranger: How's that work?
You: Can you hire us?
Stranger: I assume you're looking for a job with money and right now I can tell you that I have about 10 pounds in 2 pence pieces that I'd be willing to give you per chore accomplished
You: what's 2 pence, about 40 dollars?
Stranger: I believe the exchange rate is 1 US Dollar to 1.98 English Pounds
Stranger: So 2 pence would be about.... 3.96 US cents
You: yeah, we're not too good with the metric system
Stranger: That's unfortunate, as you appear to be no good with the monetary system as well.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment