Sunday

Return of the Mac

Recently a McDonalds had been demolished in Champlin. In its place they decided to put a McDonalds. But this one is different. Its like the McDonalds of the future, a future where we still havent realized how bad this crap is for us. Like a moth to the flame, I was drawn in on opening night by those big searchlights normally reserved for skin bars. Thinking there must be at least some sort of free ice cream deal, I decided to venture a look. I must say, I was impressed by everything but the people involved. While the cashier attempted to find the correct buttons, ketchup, barbecue sauce, coins, and add/subtract, I was mesmerized by the architecture and decor. This McDs came with a HD flat panel TV playing Ratatouille, lounge seats, 21st century interior design, and one of those neato $1 DVD rental machines featuring a vast array of *** out of **** films (the movies that will never win an academy award, but which the general public will describe as "pretty good"). In the end I was enormously disappointed by the lack of any kind of give-away, but felt I couldnt leave without at least getting something. Deciding to fully negate my preceding workout, I went with the #7 (chicken BLT). It was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment